Daylite 4 Introduction
This ½ day course is designed to give you an introduction to the changes made in Daylite 4. The course is suited to people who already use Daylite 4 or Daylite 3 and want use more of the product.
Topics covered will include:
- Interface Changes & the Daylite dashboard/home screen
- Daylite Mail Assistant Changes
- Contacts – People & Companies
- Finding information using search and smartlists
- Team work improvements
- Objectives – Projects & Opportunities – the improved pipelines and automated tasks
- Tasks – How to use the Worklist
- Technical Requirements and administration.
- Calendar Changes
- CalDav WebDav
Details and location
All participants will require an Apple laptop capable of running Daylite 4.
The training will be held in a central London location within walking distance of public transport. The venue will be confirmed no later than 7 days before the training. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
The cost of the course will be £179 (plus VAT) per person. A 50% deposit is required at time of booking, with the remaining balance due no later than 7 days before the course.
All payments must be made via bank transfer. We regret we are unable to accept card payments or cheques.
If you are unable to attend after booking, your deposit may be transferred to pay for a course at a later date. We regret that we will be unable to provide a refund.
To book, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 390 5549.