Daylite works at the core of your business, helping you stay on track and deliver on time.
We can help your business get the most from Daylite, support you during the implementation,
training your team and customise the software to suit your company.
If you’re already using Daylite but could do with some help with the new features, or are having trouble in figuring out how something works… don’t struggle or waste time – call us. We can train you and your staff to use Daylite to it’s full potential and, as always, our training is practical and hands on using real data. Our training schedule is fully customised to suit your business and your working practices. We also run public training courses in London. More information can be found on our public training page or call us on 0203 390 5549.
Are you an experienced Daylite user who just need help with a few advanced features? Or maybe you occasionally use Daylite and need to know the basics? If you’re having a problem with Daylite or can’t figure something out, our help and coaching service is for you.
We offer Daylite help and coaching at your pace and when you need it.
We’re experts at customising Daylite, so it suits you and your business. Some examples of customisation include adding extra functionality to a Daylite report, or integrating Daylite with another application. We can also help with custom scripts to get Daylite working the way you want it to, or help design new custom forms and reports you need.
What Daylite does
Daylite is a flexible tool that can be customised to suit a range of functions and businesses. Using features that include shared user calendars, contacts and sales management, along with basic project tracking, Daylite can help you manage your whole business. One of the most attractive benefits of Daylite is the ability for it to be rolled-out in stages within a company, providing you with steady, manageable change that improves your business at every stage.
What’s new in Daylite 6?
Daylite, the best business management tool for Macs, just got better. The latest version looks good and works great, with new features and functionality. New features of Daylite include:
- Cloud – All the benefits of working with a real Mac app, with the convenience of the cloud.
- Improved Tasks – Flexible Task Lists, Smart Filtering, Faster Editing and new iOS features.
- Easier Scheduling – Calendar Year View and Mini Calendar.
- Better Productivity – More informative Pipelines, Opportunity & Project Highlights.
- Do More Within Daylite – Call & FaceTime Integration, Support for iWork 15, View addresses in Maps, Quick Link Buttons, Multiple File and Reference Linking.
- New Polished Look
- Improved iPhone & iPad apps – Today widget, Filtering on the go, Link files & photos, preference editing, Notification & Invite editing.
Take a closer look on the Marketcircle website.
Migrating to Daylite 6
Are you already using Daylite and would like to upgrade to Daylite 6? Upgrading can be tricky, but we can’t help. Get in touch.